- Class enrollment is limited, so please register early.
- Payment for the class is due at the time of registration.
- We do not provide sewing machines. If a sewing machine is required for class, please be sure that you are familiar with your sewing machine and that it is in good working order before class. It takes time away from the other students if we have to stop to try and repair your machine.
- In the event of inclement weather, we do not hold classes, nor want students traveling in dangerous conditions. We watch the weather forecast daily to be aware of potential storms. If a class needs to be canceled due to bad weather, you will receive a phone call the day before with that decision. Every effort will be made to reschedule the class. If you are not able to attend the new date, a store credit or refund (your choice) will be given to you.
- Samples will be on display and supply lists available at the shop or online prior to class.
- Students will receive 10% discount on required class materials (those on the supply list for classes in which they are enrolled) and purchases needed during class, excluding any other discounts.
- Class fees DO NOT include materials unless stated in description. The purchase of a pattern, book or fabric is almost always required. We will never photocopy a pattern and do not permit our students to come with photocopies of any pattern at any time. This violates copyrights and hurts hard-working designers.
- The Birdhouse Quilts reserves the right to cancel any class with fewer than the minimum for that class. If we cancel a class, a full refund will be given. If you need to cancel your reservation for the class, you will be given an in-store credit for the full amount if you notify us at least 10 days prior to the first session. Refunds will not be given to no-shows.
- Make-up classes due to a student's absence are not available.
- No children or pets are allowed in class.
- Class materials should be purchased at least one week prior to the first class (except as noted on the supply list) to ensure availability.
- Class time is generally adequate to complete the class project. "Homework" may however be necessary or required, but the intent is to keep it minimal.
- PLEASE arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class start time to set-up. We will begin on time as a courtesy to the instructor and the students who arrived and are ready on time.